What is Thai Massage?
Thai massage is more invigorating than traditional massage but also relaxing and enjoyable.
The therapist uses his or her hands, knees, legs, and feet to move you into a series of yoga-like stretches. Customers often describe Thai massage as energized relaxation.
Muscle compression, joint mobilization and acupressure are also used during treatment.
What Should I Expect from a Thai Massage Appointment?
Thai massage is usually done on a padded mat on the floor. You can bring or wear comfortable clothing to the massage.
A typical Thai massage is 30 minutes to two hours long.
Many people find that Thai massage has the following benefits:
- Detoxification of the body
- Immune system boost
- Increased blood circulation
- Lower blood pressure
- Increased flexibility and mobility
- Improves posture, balance, and body alignment
- Improves athletic performance
- Reduces arthritis and back pain
- Tones muscles, strengthens joins
- Prevents illnesses and alleviates degenerative diseases
- Slows the aging process